Branchville is a borough in Sussex County, New Jersey located in the northernmost region of the county. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 841. Branchville is a very small borough compared to most, but even the smaller areas should be concerned about pest control.
With such a small human presence, there are many pests that can go unnoticed and that makes Branchville a priority for pest control. Often times, nests, hives, and other gatherings of unpleasant creatures can grow, feed, and spread without constraints when they go unnoticed by humans. By the time some of these pests enter your property, there may be several matured colonies surrounding your property, which accelerates many pest problems that might develop and makes them much harder to treat.
However, Masters Pest Control has operated in the area for over 30 years! We’ve exterminated just about any pest that has lived in these woods, and we know all of their tricks because of it. With our level of experience and our dedication to seeing pest infestations through to the end, no pest is rooted too deep for us.
Ways to Deal with Pests in Branchville
There are ways to reduce pests like spiders, roaches, rats, fleas, or wasps in your home in the woods, but it’s likely that you’ll need professional assistance to deal with them in the long term. Here are a few tips from the Masters:
- If you have any crawlspaces or raised platforms, it’s important to seal these up. Shelter is hard to come by in the woods, so these are all really good reasons for pests to make the trip out to your home.
- Rake up all of the leaves, all the time. A big carpet of leaves is a perfect place for laying eggs and taking shelter for most insects and spiders.
- Don’t leave food outside. If you have a dog, keep the treats indoors, and any wrappers, crumbs, or leftovers that might find their way outside are just one more reason a pest would prefer your home to the woods.
- Don’t leave large objects unused. Do you have a Jon boat you’ve been leaving around for a decade? Maybe a “project car” that has more rust than potential these days? Well if you’re not using it, someone will. It’s not uncommon for raccoons to move into old vehicles or structures that have become abandoned or disused on your property, so use it or lose it!
Trouble with Fleas in your area?
Fleas are very common problem in the northeast. The adult fleas in your house typically make up only 20% of the flea population. The remaining 80% will be in the egg, larval, or pupae stage.
Kim H. – Goshen, NY
We have been with Masters approximately 10 years. We get the year around service package, 4 visits with any follow ups we may need. They have always been responsive, professional and pleasant.
Marie V. – Dingmans Ferry, PA
Have owned a second home in PA for about 2 years now and did not know who to call for pest control for Mice… Masters came out to our home and took care of the issue, they were professional, knowledgeable and most of all did NOT rip us off!! They are great!!
Skip F. – Sparrow Bush, NY
I’ve been using masters for about 2 years now. We had ants and needed them gone. We still use them for maintenance .